Angelini Holding, the industrial holding company of the Angelini Group, has activated a digital platform for free psychological consultations, in Italian, English and Spanish, reserved for the 5,700 employees of the Group, present in 26 countries.
Rome, 2 August 2021 - A digital platform for confidential access to free video-consultations with psychologists, dedicated to the 5,700 employees in Italy and around the world: this is #Angelini4You, the Mental Health Support Desk service activated by Angelini Holding, the industrial holding company of the Angelini Group, an Italian multinational with a presence in 26 countries, in the pharmaceutical, consumer (personal care and hygiene for the home and textiles and baby and weaning foods), industrial machinery, wine, perfumery and dermocosmetics sectors. The service, which is supported by all of the Group's operating companies, is available in Italian, English and Spanish. Of the 5,700 employees, approximately 4,000 are based in Italy, with the remainder working in the U.S., China and 23 other European countries.
The objective of #Angelini4You, which relies on the scientific support of Angelini Pharma, the Group's company active in the pharmaceutical sector, and the collaboration of a team of psychologists and psychotherapists, is to provide employees with a psychological support tool to address issues, reflections and questions related to professional and private life. The team of psychologists and psychotherapists, in particular, will address emotional processing, stress levels, and individual coping strategies, with tips and methods for facing challenges and difficulties.
Marco Morbidelli, Group Chief HR & Organization Officer at Angelini Holding, observes: "We wanted to renew our commitment to employees by enhancing the psychological support service, activated during the Covid-19 emergency, which is now available to all Group employees. It is a commitment that goes beyond managing the effects caused by the pandemic on people. In fact, the service will become a permanent welfare tool for our entire community. Our belief is that a professional confrontation with psychologists and psychotherapists can improve psychological well-being and help each person face the challenges, changes and difficult moments of work and private life."
Angelini Holding is the industrial holding company of the Angelini Group, an Italian multinational founded in 1919, present in 26 countries with 5,700 employees and revenues of 1.7 billion Euro, active in the pharmaceutical, consumer (personal care and hygiene for the home and textiles and baby and weaning foods), industrial machinery, wine, perfumery and dermocosmetics sectors.
- Angelini Pharma an international group that researches, develops and markets health solutions in over 70 countries;
- Fater, founded in 1958 and since 1992 an equal joint venture with Procter & Gamble, is active in the personal and home care sector with the brands Lines, Pampers, Tampax and Ace;
- Fameccanica, an international automation and robotics group for industry, founded in 1975 and also it a joint venture with Procter & Gamble, present today with 3 production sites in Italy, USA and China;
- Bertani Domains that works in the wine sector with six wineries, covering a total of 1,700 hectares of land and a total production of around 4 million bottles per year;
- Angelini Beauty business unit dedicated to the perfumery and dermocosmetics sectors;
- Angelini Consumer, a business unit of the Angelini Group dedicated to the development of products linked to infancy, new families, mature age, hygiene and disinfection of the person and the home: a first concrete application of the work of Angelini Consumer is Madre Natura, a joint venture with the Hero Group that produces 100% organic baby food.
For more information:
Gianluca Rossi – Communication Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniele Murgia – email@example.com – tel. +39 3384330031
Fausta Tagliarini – firstname.lastname@example.org – tel. +39 3476474513
Daniele Pinosa – email@example.com - tel. +39 3357233872